This PCM-2P (for Pandroll " e-clip") and PCM-2P/FC (for Pandrol "Fast clip") versions are equipped with a rapid and easy to use fine adjustment system allowing the 'Pandroll Clips' and 'Fast Clip' to be fully inserted/removed.
- Easy disassembly allowing operators to work safely on uneven ground.
- The unit is immediately ready to use requiring no assembly or disassembly of accessories.
- Rapid performance with a high degree of simplicity of use requiring only one operator.
- Simultaneous insertion or extraction of two clips by two independent clamps.
- "Fast Clips" located on one side of the rail may be inserted or extracted when there are no clips on the opposite side.
- The pump unit is the same as that used on the "e" clip machine, incorporating a sturdy and powerful 4-stroke engine, Honda or equivalent, with noise levels according to CARB-EPA standards.
- Does not interfere with rail circuits due to the three insulated wheels and is also equipped with an appropriate mechanical joint to allow running without interference on the rail to reach the working area.
- Equipped with spot lights oriented to the working areas.