For Connection To COPPER PIPES
CLAMPS DIRECTLY ON STRAIGHT COPPER PIPES!
DOUBLE SEAL CONSTRUCTION WITHSTANDS A VACUUM OF UP TO 1.3 x 10-1 Pa.
- Clamps direct on to a straight copper pipe eliminating unnecessary welding or flaring.
- Withstands a vacuum of up to 1.3 x 10-1Pa (when connected) making it possible to be used in leak testing, evacuation and refrigerant gas charge.
- Select from three standard types of seal materials to be used with fluids for air conditioner and refrigerator production lines. Many models to suit various pipe sizes.
- One lever operation simultaneously clamps and seals pipe. Double seal construction for tight fit on end and outside surface of pipe ensures excellent sealing and vacuum resistance.
- Vessel pressure testing and charging Cupla