STAINLESS STEEL CUPLA For High Pressure Up To 20.6MPa (210kgf/cm2)
STAINLESS STEEL FOR EXCELLENT CORROSION RESISTANCE!
THE UNIQUE "INNER SEAL MECHANISM" ACCEPTS A WORKING PRESSURE UP TO 20.6MPa.
- Body material is excellent corrosion resistant stainless steel (SUS304).
- Suited for use in tough conditions such as ocean development.
- Safety lock ensures tight and secured connection (preventing accidental involuntary disconnection) under vibration or impact.
- Both socket and plug have built-in automatic shut-off valves that prevent fluid outflow on disconnection.
- Easy to operate.
- For various hydraulic applications
- Different sizes are not interchangeable.